Maven Commitment To Cleanliness
At Maven Stylish Hotels, our highest priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members. There have been heightened interests from guests in hygiene and safety following the impact of COVID-19. While we prepare to welcome guests back to our hotels, a program that redefines clean and safety standards has been developed and implemented to ensure guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. Built upon our already high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, this program will impact every step of the guest journey, from arrival to departure and will cover:
Temperature Checks – all guest, staff and visitors will be checked their temperature when enter the hotel. Those with a temperature at or over 37.5°C will be subject to secondary screening. Those confirmed to have a temperature at or over 37.5°C will undergo further medical assessment and be directed to appropriate medical care.
Protective Equipment – it is mandatory to all guest, staff and visitors wearing mask when at the hotel public spaces. Hotel will prepare personal care amenity kit with disinfecting gel and a personal face mask in all guest room
Public Area Cleanliness
- Installation of purification and sanitization device to ensure enhanced air quality.
- Increase the frequency of cleaning public areas with hospital-grade disinfectants especially high-touch surface.
- Fitness Centre will be closed for cleaning multiple times daily.
- Sanitizing stations available in all public areas of our hotels including at the entrances, near the front desk, elevator, restaurants, fitness centre and meeting spaces
- Provide disinfecting wipes accessible for guest at high traffic areas e.g. elevator button
- Front Desk: Staff utilize every other workstation to ensure 1.5 meters of separation whenever possible. For additional separation, transparent barriers have been installed in front desk area.
- Lobby Area: All sitting areas have been set with distance of minimum 1.5 meters and not allowing to move or re-arrange the seat.
- Guest Queuing: All areas where guests queue are marked to indicate proper distancing, including front desks, elevator lobbies, restaurants, hotel facilities and taxi lines.
- Guest Elevators: Signage will be placed in every elevator lobby to remind guests of the suggested limit of two guests per elevator. Elevator lobbies will be staffed during peak hours to provide assistance and additional sanitation, such as wiping of buttons.
- Restaurants and Bars: All restaurants and bars have reduced seating to allow for appropriate distancing between every table and chair.
- Swimming Pools: Pool seating is configured to allow for at least 1.5 meters of separation between every family or couple.
- Fitness Centre: Use of fitness centre will have the limited number of guests allowed at one time.
- Heart of House: Physical distancing protocols are used in staff back areas.
Stay Safe Guestroom
- Checking in: key cards, registration card, and other equipment used during check-in will be sanitized before every guest’s use.
- Room seals placed on guest room doors to ensure rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
- High-touch areas including light switch, door handles, TV remotes, temperature controller, water tap, toilet, shower door and refrigerator and utensils are sanitized.
- Sheets and linen are machine washed at minimum 70° C and properly sealed.
- Room cleaning time is communicated to guests in order to reduce contacts
- Hotel follow guidelines and certified by Ministry of Public Health on food and hygiene
- Breakfast: Breakfast will be pre-ordered with specific time arrangement in special package.
- Dining Equipment: Glasses and cutlery will be sanitized.
- In-room dining: Order can be made through devices and room service will be specially packaged and delivered.
- Additional Training: our staff will receive additional training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, as well as more advance training for those who are with frequent guest contact including housekeeping, food & beverage, public areas, hotel operations and security. Team Members are reminded to stay home if they do not feel well. Team Members are also instructed on proper procedures if they notice a co-worker or guest with flu-like symptoms.
- Staff Protective Equipment: Appropriate equipment will be provided to and worn by all staff based on their role and responsibilities. Gloves will be provided to employees whose responsibilities require them, including front office, housekeeping and public area attendants in direct contact with guests.
- Back of House: The frequency of cleaning and disinfecting has been increased in back of house areas with an emphasis on staff dining areas, staff entrances, uniform control rooms, restrooms, offices, kitchens, service desks, and training classrooms.
- Shared Equipment: shared tools and equipment will be sanitized before, during and after each shift or when the equipment is transferred to a new staff. This includes phones, computers and other communication devices, payment terminals, kitchen tools, engineering tools, cleaning equipment, keys, time clocks, and all other direct contact items used throughout the hotel.
As we prepare to welcome guests back to our hotel, we want our guests to feel confident a safe and hygienic environment that aligns with expert protocols in working to defeat COVID-19 awaits. Thank you for your trust in our hotels.
Should you have any questions with regards to your upcoming reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or
+66 (0) 32 652 999.